Holmcroft Surgery welcomes the views of its patients and would like as much patient input as possible in its development.
The Patient Participation Group promotes communication between the Practice and its patients, and contributes to the continuous improvement of the services offered.
Membership of the Patient Participation Group is open to all Practice patients 18 year of age and over.
- Consults with the Practice on service development and improvement
- Contributes to, and is kept informed of, Practice decisions
- Represent the views of the patient body and provides feedback on their needs and concerns
- Contributes to the design of and participates in the review of the Practice patient survey
- Acts as an interface with the Clinical Commissioning Group through representation on the District Patient Participation Group
- The group operates through a committee of up to 15 Practice patient representatives, a Practice Partner or senior administrator and meets bi monthly.
- Patient representatives are appointed for a 3 year term of office at an annual general meeting, which takes place in April or May each calendar year.
- If vacancies arise during a calender year the committee can appoint replacements with an end of term office of the member they are replacing.
- Where appropriate, non Patient Participation Group members may be invited to meetings to provide appropriate information or expertise.
- Further information can be found in the Holmcroft Patient Participation Group Constitiution.
If you have any matters, such as issues with the services provided, suggestions for additional services or facilities or comments relating to services you have been referred onto that you would like to bring to the attention of the Surgery through one of our committee members, please give your contact details and the name of the Patient Participation Group committee member you would like to deal with your matter to Reception and they will arrange for that individual to contact you.
The individuals listed below are your current patient representatives on the Holmcroft Surgery Patient Participation Group Committee:
End of Term of Office is shown against each patient representative:
- Margaret Burns (2023 AGM)
- Norman Cobon (Chair) (2024 AGM)
- Irene Draper (2022 AGM)
- Leela Gadsby (2024 AGM)
- Celia Johnson (2022 AGM)
- Robert Shepherd (2024 AGM)
- Liz Sullivan (2023 AGM)
2021/2022 Committee Meeting dates are as follows:
- 9th February 2021
- 13th April 2021
- 8th June 2021
- 10th August 2021
- 12th October 2021
- 7th December 2021
- 8th February 2022
- 12th April 2022
All dates are subjected to confirmation.
Meetings commence at 6pm and are held via Microsoft Teams.
If you would like to consider becoming a member of the committee, please contact the Surgery on the usual telephone number and provide your details, including a contact telephone number and one of our committee members will make contact with you. If you wish to be contacted by a specific committee member please advise Reception accordingly.